-SUNSHINE YILING-

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

HAPPY (:

imHAPPY :D
went for some job interview over at mdis in eunos.ali was supposed tuide me the way but he's still slping like a pig at that time.stupid u.i lost my way man..ended up asking a passerby for help.so i reached there.
the interview was kinda boring.but i stayed awake.that jason guy was telling us bout the ionic calcium mineral water,saying how good it was this and that.and wan us to drink it.and the taste sucks i swear! its HORRIBLE! fishy taste plus abit of sourness plus powdery.three-in-one! YUCKS.the talk was so damn bloody long.....BORING.I hate talks! >_<

i met him ((:

geylang with zhen von & nic.their purpose of going there was for DURIANS! omfg.its like damn it smelly can!wonder how the ppl staying there bear with that pungent smell.sat there seeing them enjoying the disgusting fruit.and they wan force me to eat la.NEVER WILL I OK.drank coconut while waiting for them to finish up the durians.they took so long laaaa,i was like starving to death.DIM SUM after that.my turn to eat.HOORAY! frog porridge..LOL.sounds funny.doesnt taste niceeee.i like the hot and spicy one bearbear brought me to eat the last time.we shall go eat tgt nxt time kay.so took 21 home with von.ask her to call me when she reached home and she NEVER! stupid girl....rahhhh.

my labour day was well spent (:
i MISSSSSS you.

No comments: