-SUNSHINE YILING-

Thursday, May 31, 2007

ikea with classmates after school (me.brendon.sherman.halik.limin.kaixiang)
had fun and of cos lotsa laughter (:

oh yes,not forgetting to mention,
this inidan/malay looking teacher told me and swan nt to wear our own shirt to sch!
wad the hell man!
and those students his class are like totally arrogant!
yeeeeeeks man!
turns me off when i see them.
their noses are like sticking so high up.
so wad if they're the seniors.
you all dont worth a single bit of respect from me!
AND,THE TEACHER STILL SUCKS!!!!

taxi drivers really sucks!
zhen me mic waited for cabby for like almost an hour at tanjong pagar and not even a cab stop.this is total shit man!
cabs that are empty would'nt want to stop,wad is this man.
money right in front of their face and they jus decline it
totally stupid!

MIRAMAR HOTEL FOR BUFFET DINNER!
jumps!
hongyee.boonchin.keany.michelle.yiling.nicholas (:
the food's yummy except for the braised mushroom veggie which tasted like rabbit food!>br>
damn BLOATED :D
and i can barely walk ):
cabby home

i feel far away.
i tink i needa break.
my mind and heart needs a rest!

(: (: (: (: (:

No comments: