-SUNSHINE YILING-

Saturday, May 26, 2007

myweek.

worked at turf club last sunday.EXCITING to see the horses racing.and i missed my charming white horse till now.oh man!

was at sentosa the whole of this wk for the fivb volleyball.SUNTANNING (:woohoo*i wanna get tanned but i dunwan the burns!yessss,my face's like freaking red now.rahhhh!

saturday at home was a waste! ): but im glad to see my favourite lil cousin after so longgg.i misssss him like mad!he kissed me 50 times today!HAHAHAHA.

bestfren!(brendon),u sucks laaaa,make me happy by saying wanna go out with me.den u cancelled it cos u said its going to rain.asssssss.i spent the saturday at home laaa,and im seldom free during saturdays can.im always working.why cant i have an enjoyable saturday?disappointed*

i hate this saturday!

No comments: