-SUNSHINE YILING-

Saturday, June 16, 2007

friday.



oh yea! its the last day of school today.and here the holidays come (: JUMPS!! i dint managed t wake up early today for school cos i was doing project with shawn until like 2 plus AM.so yea,i miss the last day of school.and i gonna miss my classmates ): see u guys after 3 weeks.and hopefully everyone enjoy their holidays.arghhh! *i cant see u for 3 weeks! thats like so frigging long* i cant wait.



working at 6pm.went t far east shop abit with miss von.she wanted t buy a tongue stud.and i bought an ADIDAS top for jus 18 bucks (: (: cheap right?hehe.and she ate durian puff in front of me.which is so smelly,i can smell it miles away! eeeks.



late for work by one min! my right adidas slippers fell down the stairs while i was walking.we laughed like mad!my poor slipper! it gonna get dirty can.so i ran down t save up slipper (: luckily its only 2 flights of stairs.if nt i'll be panting when i get up.phew! off to work.

all navy army boys and their gf's.and guess what! i saw desmond!(my sis pri sch classmate) yea,was quite suprised!we chat a lil (: and i was serving his table!rahhh.2 to 4 tables isnt easy.luckily rongzhi came and help out a lil towards the end! thanks (: so yea,sign off 11.30 ): i wan earn more money.nxt wk working for 4 days!!!money money come to me (:



im feeling hungry now ):anyone wanna buy food for me?

im smiling in my heart.

No comments: