-SUNSHINE YILING-

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

monday.

the beginning of the holidays.woke up at 10.30 despite slping at 6am in the morning.was feeling tired but i cant put myself to bed.

so my butt was glued to the chair for 7hrs in front of the lap top.head's spinning and eyes are droopy.chatted with fauzi and zhen.i became the love consultant!HAHAHA.

off to meet up with my cliques at tamp for dinner (: johannan deborah boonping roger wuye sebas.LONG JOHN :D they like my hair cut.hehee.POOL! i almost win roger la!): and off to watch movie.MEN IN WHITE! its a super lame show i swear.there's no storyline in it.so yea,its purely a show to laugh.no brain cells needed to think.

home and rot in front of the com right nw.

BOOHOO! i need some entertainment in my life.i dont want to rot during my 3 weeks of hols!

training at bishan ite early in the morning 8.30!im so afraid i cant wake up!sigh.anyone kind enough to morning call me at 7?hopefully it wont be tough (: so after training i have no plans yet,so anyone can date me out.heeeheee (:



i miss you damn lot! where are u?where have u been?do u know how much i care for u?im still waiting for ur text or calls.is that so difficult?maybe my existence to u was only when we're in sch.im still waiting and do hope that u've been taking care of yourself these days ):

No comments: