-SUNSHINE YILING-

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

monday.

i started off with work with a smile but ended up sulking and tearing!

WHY?!

outside-catering t ambassodor's place with my fav ppl.

von,rongzhi,jeremy,roger,tzean and myself (:

we had fun working tgt and sweating tgt.

the pictures will do the talking later on.

afterwhich,we went back to ballroom t help t turnover.

what pissed me off and walked off is because when i called for nicholas and hasan,to ask them whether to clear the banquet table away or they still need it so that i can do the re-skirting.i knew they heard me but they jolly well turned their heads away! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS! cant they even answer me this ques?! i want t finish up work fast so do anyone else in the ballroom.everyone's tired i knw,but why show me this kind of attitude?!is it wrong t ask when im unsure?

zhen&von,i chose t keep my mouth shut cos i knw u all will nv understand how i feel.cos nicholas pamper u two thus he'll nv treat u two like that no matter how tired of irritated or unhappy he is,im a human,i do observe things ard me,i have feelings and i can feel,when he needs help he'll ask nicely,if nt he'll talk t me like fuck.u all might nt notice,but i do.and i think if i tell u all,i'll get replies like,aiyah,dont care him la,he joking only.right?i felt insulted by the way he talks sometimes,and i've been bearing with him all these while.i dont owe him anything and its nt like he's paying me a million t work for him.so why do i have to stand his nonsensical attitude?! pls,im a human being,i'll still flare eventhough u're the supervisor.so yea,im gonna be part of those who anti-s u!

zhen,pls do take care of ur injured toe! be careful nxt time aite (:

No comments: