-SUNSHINE YILING-

Monday, June 18, 2007

sunday.

super nice weather today (: no sun and very windy! i woke up ard 1 and feel aslp until 4.30.i saw HENSENBAY with his gf!so yea,i went down bball court late.bballed.wasite sucky at first but went well later on (: alot of them abandoned me and left early cos it's papa's day!roar* so i continued staying and shoot balls.had a one-on-one game with mingwei.i defeated him 11-5!hahaha.he wants a rematch.LOL.oh yea,today's the 1st time i played bball at time park this yr.



met up with dennis and jeremy at tamp for dinner.CRYSTAL JADE! we're the last customer.haha.wanted to watched movie but its closed.WTH!so we chilled at mac and saw NICHOLAS coming t work (: ouh my best fren!!!



homed.computering till nw.nice msn chat with jerevin (:

zhen,call me,msn me,text me to let me knw u're fine.im worried.





no messages frm him since fri! i was awaiting for his messages or calls everyday.this feelings sucks man.jerevin told me u're going t china.so i thought its cos u're nt taking part in the competition so u're able to fly off.but why didnt u tell me?! im like so disappointed can ): wth! maybe this shows that im nt impt in his eyes! perhaps i can stop waiting and hoping for something which is impossible!sigh.

No comments: