-SUNSHINE YILING-

Monday, June 11, 2007

this is meant for YOU!



you fcuking spoil my mood! u think u're damn great going ard tellin ppl?i hate rumours OK!and i hate ppl questioning e with this and that!it irritates me alot!this is not the first time i heard!but the second time!! u fucking getting on my nerves man! ITS OVERRRR!understand?!and i really dont understand why u have to do that for?boasting?bragging?what the hell do u get from that?stop thinking that u're like so GREAT! to had sacrifice so much.u're NOTHING man!not even a piece of shit in my eyes!get this clear to ur head!oh yea,thanks for those sacarstic remarks!u're so-called the "BEST" ok,which u think u are.like EEEEEW!want me to appreciate u?wait a million years,u might nt even stand a chance!SO JUST SHUT THAT BIG MOUTH OF URS,i'll be real thankful.just rmb and keep to wad u've promised.



im GLAD that u're sacked! (:

why are guys all bastards?is there any nice guys who exist in this pathetic world?

No comments: