-SUNSHINE YILING-

Saturday, June 23, 2007

thursday.

training again.more turn ups,less tiring!
the sun's still as scorching!!!
somehow,i feel that its hard for me t get into the team,i feel that i play better with my friends as compared t them.
i feel that theres still no teamwork with the players ): this is pretty sad.

but i really do and wanna play well.so theres alot more for me t improve on and i gonna work hard!


off t work.
i feel really shiok and fresh after the shower in hilton.though im still awfully tired! <br>
the hot water is really nice (:

work's horrible today!! partner with aunty kimlan's son.HE SUCKS TOTALLY!

its really likedoing one-man-show! and im freaking angry with him!

im alr so tired and all and he's nt helping me any much! WHAT THE FUCK!

the guests today also pissed me off totally! the place is so sqeezy alr and they're nt giving me any space t move ard.cant they spare a thought for me?! selfish ppl.and! i told them theres no more red wine they still keep pressing me for more!wth man! cant they understand that there's NO MORE RED WINE!!! these ppl are just so uneducated! <>
home with tzean and von (:


PICTURES TIME!


one of the top i bought at mooks! except tt its green!



peiling.me.von (:



haha,von loves me! (:

No comments: