-SUNSHINE YILING-

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

RELIEVED.HAPPY.JOY.

i think...i think i can make it for my microsoft access test today! i did with with a lil problem,but managed to figure out the solution in the end,by MYSELF! and i think i gonna score well!cheers for me (: but i failed my excel badly,and i mean super badly!tmr's the re-test,but i dont knw any shit bout excel! and i swear i gonna fail excel again.that gonna pull my grades down!damn it.



1408 movie with my dearest bra mei/jie and her classmates.its not a very nice show,so dont waste money and watch ppl!! and i found out that the armrest in vivo cinema can actually be pull up,so there'll be like no obstruction in btw.which is best for couples :D i bought jellybeans at vivo.



tamp to meet up with the bros.can all of u quit smoking?planning a sentosa outing for the bros,and of cos my bra!so pls make urself free nxt wk.and we'll go enjoy and celebrate the ending of exams!pls!everyone be free,i've already waited since my birthday ok! (:



filming for sunny on fri,sat,sun with some of the bros.deborah&lindy couldnt make it and left me all alone! humps!how i wish,i can cancel whatever u two have for these days.i dont want to be abandon!!! ): im quite excited though,cos i've nv done filming before!and hopefully it gonna be fun yes? :D



i need more time to study too.and i must stop wasting and spending money! i wanna save as much as i can and work as much as i can,so that i can travel to HONGKONG with deborah at the end of the year!cant wait cant wait! i want to get out of singapore and go for a holiday! =D



you all meant so much to me.

No comments: