-SUNSHINE YILING-

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

holidays ended ): no more chionging of work.i need money to buy a laptop cos the one im using now sucks big time.its freaking laggy and slow.i have no money management.i dont know where i spent all my hard earn money to seriously.i need to control my expenses,and i hate it.

new hairdo (: (: its red and i love it.

working is fun yet tiring.i've learnt how to communicate with guests.it makes my job easier and enjoyable.

mahjong session the other day was great :D im still a beginner.so ppl,pls teach me!and ask me for mahjong!!

oh yes!my timetable isnt as great as i think it is afterall.school doesnt end early as i thought.damnit! i have to cancel my bookings.holy shit!

malays are cute (:

1hr of bballing just now was good.i've nt excercise for A MONTH!this is very bad.

i love my cousin,its great to see him (:

im happy today.

looking forward.....

No comments: