-SUNSHINE YILING-

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

beer and ciggies are not the way to cure your sorrows.CHEER UP ALAN&DERRICK.

im not drunk,just a lil tipsy.

i swear i wont get myself drunk.



i was late for school due to the bad headache this morning.guess its hangover -.-

okay,i have CPR test tmr MORNING! goodness! i really pray that i can get up the next morning.

im actually feeling scared.i dont dare to kiss the dummy.and i dont want to kiss him.yucks!hopefully i can pass.bless me.

finally i get stationeries!! i have been going to school without any!! (:

i think im nt getting N81 already,cos the buttons aint tt nice.and it's laggy.its 8G yo! NO!!

still deciding whether to stick to nokia or sony ericsson.a green phone (:

i can upgrade my plan already!! hoooooray.

oh,i saw devon riding her pink scooter!!!!so cute!! (:


zhen,i saw kenny selling dougnuts in sch today.haha,he's a dougnut boy.



im sad.im confused.im not in the mood.dont piss me off.

hope tmr gonna be a better day! (:



i have a room mate staying with me in my room.its a damn COCKROACH! i dont know its whereabout! it moves superly fast.FUCK!

No comments: