-SUNSHINE YILING-

Monday, November 5, 2007

finally after sooooo long,i have the time to on my lappy at home without any diturbance (: everyone was asleep.internet connection was better,its a good sign (: and i've nt been uploading my photos for years.i'll do it soon when i get the photos in the com.



deborah:what u do to your blog?why cant i view.I MISS U ):



school's starting in a few more hours and im nt slping yet despite sch and work later on.im so hooked to the com.i dont like going to school,i've lost interest.and my friends arent going to school often,that makes me think twice whenever i've to wake up early for school.



say bye to hilton soon.everyone's leaving already ): the new manager SUCKS! might be joining zhiquan at sentosa! (:



updates:IKEA MEATBALLS on thurs with zhen,von,jeremy,guofeng,IGNATIUS,derick.



IKEA shopping.bought a green blanket and a green towel.spent:100 bucks ):

GIANT shopping.

PRAWNING at pasir ris park.

im halal ok everyone!

hilton's stayover on friday.

von&jeremy MTV (:

THE GAME PLAN with fandi few hours ago ((=



i cant wait for my next off days after monday!! (: im totally tired.i need a break.i need time for home and my bed and the com and of cos my friends.



i want a big doraemon toy!



im so in love with blue roses <3.

No comments: