-SUNSHINE YILING-

Saturday, November 24, 2007

my new job in hilton will start next week (: i cant wait!! im excited.

=D i love learning new things and skills.hopefully my first experience will turn out good (:

i can cook ok,cos im YILING the GREAT CHEF-TO-BE.hahahahaha.

melissa is going to be my shi fu =D


i went to sch today!! its so rare to see me in school on fridays ever since the start of the sch term.i presented my BCM project today.luckily mr owen said it was ok.phew! (((((:



there's no motivation for me to go to school now ): its bad.

i dont like ITE.



i never knew that it will end this way.

i never wanted to.

but its proven so many times that actually our thinkings are different.

i've seen you well with my own eyes.

i've never heard any apology from you since the day i know you.

im tired of all these and i had enough.

goodbye.

No comments: