-SUNSHINE YILING-

Thursday, January 31, 2008

27 dresses was a nice show.especially with the brothers around (:

thanks melissa for the hongkong goods you bought.i have new socks to wear now.ahahaha.and the oh-so-cute monkey jacket :D i love it!

basketball was not too bad,except that i have to travel all the way to angmohkio.i injured another of my finger,this time not the left hand but the right ): lucky it isnt that bad.my thumb is still freaking pain.i think there's a crack in it,it'd been 2 weeks! i think i shall visit the doctor tmr ): bless me.

the fat pretty cat staying above me loves to scare me.he/she scares me THRICE in just one day.

yiling must go on diet immediately.cos she's having late night supper everyday now.and its always NICE FOOD at different places,east coast,central,jalan kayu blablabla.friends! if you wanna eat,DONT CALL ME!!

i had a good time with deborahtanwanlin as im so kind to accompany her for breakfast/lunch/dinner at 1.30AM.she complains that she's super hungry,just the right time as i need to go out to catch some fresh air.

sigh,not feeling very good now though.

thanks for all the lies.
i wont fall into them so easily.
YOU just stay out of my life,
and not bother me anymore!
goodbye for good.

i miss my cousin ): please cheer me up.

No comments: