-SUNSHINE YILING-

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

im a workaholic right now.
barely have the time to go online,slack,excercise,mahjong! ):
im still working at the same old place hilton hotel,but a change in environment.
not the main kitchen anymore,im in checkers now (:
i thought the first day of work last thursday will be torturing,in fact its the slackiest of all days.
my shift is 3-11pm.and its like so NO LIFE!
everywhere's close after im done with work,except the 24hr 7-11.
so sad right!
i wanna work for longer hours,and i hope the chef will look into my request (:

my motorola phone sucks big time! i want a new GOOD phone! and i miss my old number ):

theres so many new movies coming up but i dont have the time to watch.24hrs a day is not enough for me!48 hrs a day will be sweet.
guess i'll just have to squeeze some time out now.
tmr/today is my OFF day :D
i shall make a visit to my lovely dominic.i miss him like hell lots!
hopefully catch a movie after that.

i dont look forward to school.
i hope holidays will not end that fast.
i want to work to buy shoes,bicycle,handphone and maybe a trip to overseas.
till waiting for my passport thou.
sigh!

well,maybe thats just me.
sometimes i felt that im being make use of.
this is shit shit shit!





No comments: