-SUNSHINE YILING-

Sunday, July 20, 2008

totally worn out!

caught 'THE DARK KNIGHT' on friday night with the bros.
super duper long draggy show which makes me fall asleep a couple of times.
it was a pretty boring show to me cos i dont really catch the story line -.-
2.5hrs show which ended around 5am in the early morning!
i've got work at 11.30am the next day,which left me with merely 3hrs of slp! ):

hey,i dont look like the fugly joker ok!
stop teasing me with that!
:D


ITS ALL BOUT AH PIOW!!
thats ah piow!!
he got so excited to see me when i came down to checkers this evening.
and he's trying to act cool with my cool shades.
ah piow & agung!
he's having a fashion show,my shades and agung's beanie (:
(: (:
ah kiong and ah piow at their hot side kitchen (:
COOL la!
i love checkers <3>


MY FIRST DAY OF WORK AT HILTON'S FITNESS CENTRE (:
this is called a cross traniner if im not wrong (:
the well equipped gym.
the two jokers guiding me,terry&manhunt marcus!
hilton's fitness centre!
hey yo!that kiss isnt from me,
its from your gay friend terry (:
MANHUNT OF THE YEAR!
i make it orange specially for you,sweet right?!
he looks so much like my elmo right?! :D
hahaha.
all time favourite!
MARCUS!
the most BHB guy i've ever known in my whole entire life.
i swear!!!
last but not least,thats TERRY (:

marks the end of my first day of work.
fun and relax (:
except the fact that im extremely tired with just the few hours slp.
i need my bed badly now!

P S:i hate the rashes on my right arm! i dont know where they pop out from,so irritating!

No comments: