-SUNSHINE YILING-

Friday, December 12, 2008

A Day To The Zoo.

It was a super duper rushy tiring Sunday last week.
Flew back to Pasir Ris straight after work to pick dearest little boyfriend up,and then flew our way to Mandai Zoo in a fast F1 cab (:
Was so surprised to see the small boy buckle up his seat belt while the two older ones don't =)

DESTINATION!!!! The zoo was packed with humans! =/
Enjoy the animals below.




We took a boat/ferry which moves super slow on Seletar Reservoir!
It was kinda cool,
But I'll prefer to ride on a speedboat!




Humans pictures =)



I love this picture the most (:


Way back home was bad ):
Little boyfriend felt sick after dining,and vomitted in the bus =/
Was gross please and the mess kanna my hands!!! eeeew! I hate to see people puke!
Luckily I have a plastic bag with me,if not I really don't know what to do!!

Heart aches to see poor little him suffering ):
Lucky me,I was able to keep myself calm and cool,and thanks to the lady who offered me ointment to apply on him to make him feel better.
And luckily again,I had cooling minty sweets with me to help him get rid of his nausea feeling =)

But still,I brought him to the doctor in the end just in case anything happen to him.
My first time bringing a kid to the doctor,felt like a nanny ):

He was fine aftermath! Phew!!
I really feel bad for not taking good care of him ):
I failed as a nanny!!

Glad that he's fine now! LOVE YA!!

No comments: