-SUNSHINE YILING-

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fun

Welcome our dearest Beverly back from Egypt,Dubai,Israel!!!
I know you sure do miss us alot =)
So glad to have you back in school,and we missed your nonsenses!
So here's her gifts for us-Perfume bottles
Thank you (:

Orange is for Jessica cos she likes orange,
Blue is for Huiping cos Bev don't know what colour she likes,
Green is definitely for Me cos i LOVE green and i think everyone around me knows that,
Last but not least Red is for devon cos she loves BLOOD.
Bev is so random!! lol.

That's Swan's idiotic pictures again (:

I have GOOD news and BAD news.

Bad News first-I flung my EVM presentation ): Super sad.
I remembered clearly all the points but I don't know why I was loss for words.
Sigh,I hate presentations and Mr Trevor told me he must make me present more!!
OH DEAR ):


Good News-I am a CERTIFIED FIRST AIDER since 1 December 2008 =)
Happy Happy,like finally after so long I get my certification.
Woohoooo~

You people don't pretend to faint and want me to perform CPR on you ah!
hahaha.

No comments: