-SUNSHINE YILING-

Friday, December 12, 2008

HOLIDAYS.

Yay,its HOLIDAYS again (:
Its time to work extra extra hard and give all my time to Hilton.
Me is such a devoted worker!
Running up and down Checkers and Gym!!

It's time to stop spending and start earning,been spending A L O T !!
=(


My holidays plan shall just stick to work,gyming,running,occasionally basketballing,weekly suntanning/swimming with classmates,some time for little boyfriend and reserved Tuesdays for Lynettetan (: Shall keep myself fully occupied,and I'll have no time to shop!

I think I know what's my plan after I graduate,interested?
Ask me personally (:

Better get to sleep now,tanning later with the girls!
Let's pray for hot scorching sun!
Better not be late,they sure whack me especially DEVONdamnEVIL!

Cheers!

No comments: