-SUNSHINE YILING-

Sunday, January 11, 2009

LOOK,SEE,DROOL and FEEL FULL (:

It's D-E-S-S-E-R-T time!!!
For all sweet tooth readers,prepare a big pail before you starts reading to hold the amount of saliva you'll drool =)

Enjoy the foooooood!! YUM YUM YUM!!
:
:
:
:
:
:




LULU (:
Big Lulu and Little Valerie.
Fruits can be decorated in a very presentable way too (:


This is made of BREAD by Roti John (:


















Chocolate figurine,beautiful isn't it?




Baked spice carrot cake
Ginger Creme Brulee
Vanilla Butter log cake



Chocolate fudge logcake
Stollen Bread,very yummy!! (:
Smoking area,I've always been inhaling second hand smoke and my life span is shorten by ten years ):


Lulu and Francis,I helped them took the best picture they've ever taken together on their last day in Hilton.
I'll miss you (:
One year past and time for them to say goodbye,I hoped they'd learnt and enjoyed their working time in Hilton.

Thanks for bringing me so much joy and fun at work,without you all I'll probably be darn bored at work.

I wish you both all the best in whatever you do in the future and continue to work hard towards your career in pastry.

See you guys soon yea (:
LOVES.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Dear readers,is your pail overflowing with saliva? (:

No comments: