-SUNSHINE YILING-

Monday, February 23, 2009

Harressment

Sunday brunch yesterday was a horror to me! I am taking care of the made-your-own-pizza and candy floss station for the KIDS!! And my station was kind of quiet cos there ain't much kids around yesterday, and it's so bored that I was daydreaming while my eyes were staring at the Cinderella cartoon on the screen.

Then came this AngMoh who approached me and asked if he can sit over at the Kids Corner sofa. I thought he's a father of some kid,so I said Yea,No problem.
Few seconds later,he interrupted my thoughts again and asked if I AM MARRIED? I swear that I have that ???? look on my face and I answered him a big NO!
Then he asked DO YOU HAVE A FIANCEE? Wah lao,I looked so old to be married meh?!!! Again,I gave him another big NO!
He continued by telling me,YOU KNOW YOU ARE VERY PRETTY?YOU CAN BE THE NEXT MISS SINGAPORE!! What the shit man! This man is really mad and getting on my nerves.Tho the part bout you're very pretty is 100% true la,hahahahaha!!! I don't know how to answer that but just forced a smile.
I was hoping someone came by to take over me so that I can escaped from this mad man,but sadly everyone's busy with their own stuffs ):
He then popped me,WHAT ARE YOU STUDYING ABOUT? Sports Management I replied.And he said,WHOA SO YOU MUST BE VERY FIT UH? VERY FIT ON THE BED YEA. This time I can't be bothered with him so I pretended I never hear anything.
Then he continued telling me,YOU KNOW I HAD SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND FOR 3 HOURS LAST NIGHT AND ITS SO TIRING,I JUST HAD TO DO IT TO MAKE HER HAPPY.Fcuk man,who the hell cares bout you and your girlfriend who's most probably some chicken you hooked up from Orchard Towers.I am not the least interested to know! And it's you guys who feels the pleasure that is more like it!!
DO YOU GET HORNY?he continued.This time my reply was faster than bullet train and right at his damn sicko face,NO! I AM NOT LIKE YOU GUYS.
Fcuk man,in the first place why would I allowed this pervertic sick man inside my kids corner territory?He'll screwed the brain of the young cute lil ones.
And you're really lucky that you didn't receive one tight slap from me,one is not enough actually,maybe TEN SLAPS would be good to wake you up.

I can't take any of his questions anymore so I quickly crossed over to complain to Jason,Ace and MeePok about him.And they told me I can actually sued him for that.

When I finally went back to where I am supposed to be,he's just about to leave!! PHEW!! I was relieved for 1 second.He then walked to me and shook my hand telling me OH IT'S VERY NICE TO MEET YOU! MY GIRLFRIEND IS HERE AND I AM OFF TO MAKE BABIES AGAIN!!and finally letting go of my hand. Oh My God!!!Please,I'll be grateful if you never appear at all.

Stupid old man!!!

No comments: