-SUNSHINE YILING-

Monday, February 2, 2009

January

January bids goodbye in a blink of an eye.

I met up with the 2IT people together with Xiaoxu who flew back to Singapore for holiday.
I missed them so much and wished that I could have spend more time with them.

Checkers chalet over at Changi.
Was a so called reunion BBQ dinner before New Year,and before Chef Jeffrey fly off to Vietnam for holiday.
It was a gambling den over there,Hilton people all drinkers and gamblers!

Gordon's 21st Birthday chalet.
Gathering with the Siglapians whom I've not met for a super long time.
Realised everyone's growing up and glad to see everyone's doing well.

New Year=Gambling=Mahjong (:
I've already started Mahjong-ing before the start of New Year.
This year has been good cos I've been winning everytime i play (:
Mahjong is another good way of catching up with friends.I've been playing with different groups and it never fails to bring fun!

Not forgetting movies plus dinner date with my dearest Mei nu after so long! =)

Day 7 of New Year was my first day going house visiting this new year.
And it was to Junyu's place together with Qinxiang and Alvin.All my ChungCheng friends whom I've not seen for donkey years!!
The met up was good with all the craps,jokes and laughter =)

I would say my January was well spent.
I met up with many people I've not seen for ages and I had real fun.
Good start for the year and I hope February will be as good and of cos for the rest of the year.

No comments: