-SUNSHINE YILING-

Monday, February 2, 2009

PICTURES ON DEVON'S 21ST BIRTHDAY!

Dear classmates,sorry for the delay in posting up the pictures,I know you all have been waiting for very long already =p
I am really busy yea (: Finally they're up now so FEEL FREE TO GRAB! and ENJOY!
I made this card eh,I think it's super nice hor devon!!?


And it's fruit cake I bought.
Sports Management students are all healthy =)


Lao Za Bor cutting her birthday cake.
And me always the one cutting cake for every single one.
Ping the distributor.


















Group photo taken at the exact same spot on Jellybean's birthday.
Looks exactly the same la,difference is only the one sitting right in the middle.
I wouldn't want my birthday celebration to be held in school!!
If not a similar photo will be posted up 3 months later.
My lovelies.

Favourite picture of the day (:

I've made alot of effort posting up the photos,don't complain anymore ok!!

ATTENTION TO:PAN HUIPING
JESSICA TEO SOCK HUA
DEVON SONG LI JING,


When are we going SWIMMING huh?

No comments: