-SUNSHINE YILING-

Friday, May 29, 2009

OFF DAY NEVER FELT SO GOOD...

Dread working 7am in the morning,hates waking up early.
Finally granted off today after one day of pleading and persuading,chef's crazy to ask me come back to work for 3 hours before my 'dentist appointment' for breakfast! Really insane please!

So I slept in till 12 noon which feels really really shiok!! =)
Then headed for eyes reflexology,hopefully my eyes won't feel so tired again till my next off which is next friday.
Arghhh,think of it I very sian...

After which go for hair cut/dye =) and I am very please with the colour tho I wanted it lighter.And I like the hairdresser who's so patient and do her job professionally.

My craving for egg tarts and ba zhang is fulfilled,more chocolates to my junk store and a new elmo to replace for the old =D

Thanks lynettetanzhiqi =)
I am so happy!
I need more more more more more exercise now! yay,can play bball tmr!!

No comments: