-SUNSHINE YILING-

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OLD HAG!

Let's make things clear,I don't know who's that woman in this photo.And apparently she knew me from I don't know how/where/whom.She views my facebook and heard bout me,not sure if she'll read this post,but even if you do,I don't really care!=D

So I was asked by XXX to delete this picture and another one from my facebook cos it'll spoil her image and reputation.For your info,XXX doesn't have a facebook account and i BELIEVED you go into my account again and ASKED him to tell me to delete it,yes?

When I received the call from XXX,I was not really happy.There's so many people around that night and EVERY SINGLE ONE around had witnessed your should I call it bitchy behaviour,so what's there to care bout your image and reputation when you like behaving as such?! Forcing to kiss him when he already tried pushing you away,budden he was already dead drunk please! Can't you see the reluctant look plastered on his face? and I have no idea why you wanna do that,gain attention?!

I reckoned anyone from Hilton knows you apart from XXX and the groom of cos.The image you potrayed was wild and open minded,never did I expect you to get unhappy over the two pictures.This must be a joke,right? Since you are aware of your own image/reputation which is very important to you,then stop behaving this way to prevent any more hiccups!

Oh apart from that,you just kissed/hug any random guy at the bar who just passed some comments.I have witnesses to vouch me for that =) not to worry.
Seriously,my thought was,you dare to do it why can't you face it? Abit funny isn't it.

Talking bout images/reputations,you ruined it YOUSELF! SO DON'T BLAME ME!
=D

No comments: