-SUNSHINE YILING-

Friday, June 19, 2009

HELLO PEOPLE!

Hello everyone,my name is Becky.
I can't really respond to my name cos my owners always call me SIAO GAO.
I am small and adorable.I have a pink body,very smooth fur and super long nails.
I am very timid and afraid of small little things.

I was told to pee and poo on the newspaper but sometimes I can't control and let it out wherever I am.And always get scolded/beaten whenever I am naughty.

I like to chew on things too which my owners dislike.Sometimes their fingers and toes look really yummy,I can't resist thus bite them and get scolded again =(

I used to feed on dog food which doesn't really smell/taste nice.
Now I've switched to human's staple food-rice =)

And today,very nice yiling bought me yummy snack from pets lover.I overheard I must be obedient so that I can snack,I shall be a good girl.
I like to drink water cos I get thirsty easily,therefore my pee pee alot.
I love to sleep under the computer's table.
I am afraid of the dark.
I like to tang tang like little bf,both of us are lazy.
I like to chase didi cos he's very naughty like me.He likes to irritate me by blowing on my face,I wanna bite off his nose someday!

But I know didi is just playing with me,actually he's very nice to me.I love it when didi sayang me on my stomach,very comfortable leh!And he'll bring me out to the park to play.
I get very excited when I see her.She always bring me out to play too =)
I wonder what goodies she'll buy for me next time.

Once I shhhh shhhhh on her legs,sorry but I couldn't help it.And she got mad at me.

Today I was so afraid of the kids playing with skateboards that I ran away,and poor didi chased after me.I accidentely stepped onto poo poo and got really stinky =S

I had poo poo on my tail which didi and yiling are not aware of initally until they carry me to rescue me and had poo poo on their shirts as well.HEE HEE HEE....

No comments: