-SUNSHINE YILING-

Thursday, November 12, 2009

11/11/2009

Today is quite a happy day for me.
Nice date to start off the day,nice weather no rain today! Hooray!
Dear Lucas and Glenda are back to school!! =D Just as I mentioned about them in the previous post.Glad that most of the kids are recovering well and back to school except for the few who're still absent,GET WELL SOON!

Something that brightened up my early morning when I stepped into the school,the kids greeted me Good Morning Miss Yiling to welcome me and many came to ask why I didn't come to school yesterday.
I felt like Whao,never did I expect the little kids to realize I wasn't around.But they did and they even showed their care and concern by making the effort to ask me my well being.I was quite touched by their little gestures,makes me feel that whatever I am doing right now is very meaningful.

And Mrs Poh was telling me how much they asked bout me yesterday and they missed me alot.She told them Miss Yiling is not coming anymore cos they're too naughty and drive me off.And they remained quiet after hearing it.
I thought it was quite funny cos I merely just took an MC.And they're too innocent and gullible to trust Mrs Poh's words.
I am glad tho,to know that the kids love me, Ahahahaha!

I love you too all my naughty darlings!! Please be good so that I can cut down on scoldings.I don't like to scold and get angry,I would love to sayang all of you till the day you go K2 and graduate =)

Other than the happenings in school,I had my surprise today!!
Something dull in colour,practical,can only function with two things.
What kinda lousy hints are these lynettetan? I believed nobody would be able to guess lor!!
LOL,thanks many many still (: Hope it'll keep me entertained in times when I am super bored.
I love the new toy <3

Have a good night ahead!


No comments: