-SUNSHINE YILING-

Sunday, November 25, 2007

i wouldnt care less if you're not going to.

you can say all you want to others,i dont care.

im done with it.

and im happy this way,its not going to bother me.

i love it this way.



i did nothing today.

i wanted to collect my pay,buy my shoe,go for a run today.but none was done.how great! cos i was just too lazy.my bed's just so comfy for me to laze there the whole day (:

okay,its SUNDAY tmrw :D :D :D like finally! hahaha.

please let this sunday be a better day.



my schedules for next week's fully packed.

monday-work 2pm,

tuesday-date with zhaohuan (: (: received an unexpected call from her this noon.and she's dating me out!!

wednesday-going out too i guess? :D

thursday-deborah's day!! she's dating me for billy bombers :D

friday-work 1pm

saturday-work 9am

sunday-work 9am



im a busy woman!



you seriously turn me off with your acts.

dont you have anything better to do?why are you getting informations through blogs?

cant you ask me straight in my face?!

did anyone hire you to be their spy?! NO RIGHT?!

im so superly pissed off with you right now at this moment!

if you know informations or anything about me,just keep it to yourself! why go around telling people and questioning others?! its not as if they will tell you right!this is so irritating can!

i've not seen a guy who is so kpo can! YES its you.do you know im referring to you YOU YOU!
you're so sick!



*shi-fu-to-be,thanks for the mac delivery ah.much appreciated (: its still the mac which save my stomach,not you.HAHAHAHA.hugs.

No comments: