-SUNSHINE YILING-

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

school ended already :D way before time.

blogging in school to wait for the time to past.

im having fun with my classmates in school today.and they make me laugh like a mad woman.

im enjoying DEVON THE QUEEN'S story,and im here blogging you ok.READ IT!! be happy :D



my first day as a chef in hilton wasnt very good yesterday ))):

im feeling weak and unwell and fainted.

i dont want to be sick!!! so pray for me.

(:thanks shifu for taking care of me and sending me back.very much appreciated

despite that,i learnt a couple of things yesterday (:

i cut garlic,red chilli,lemon grass,onions.

and i peeled the green mango.

it was HARD CORE WORK! my neck and back is hurting so much now.

ok,im weak la! but i work like a bull ok!! (:



the standard chartered run is THIS SUNDAY!!!

thats like so duper early can.time fliessssssss.

and i havent train,which is very very bad.

its 21km and i have no confidence to complete the race.

bless me.hopefully i will be still alive after the run.



im going to collect my pay later :D and watch STARDUST like finally!!! (:

bye!

No comments: