-SUNSHINE YILING-

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

meet up with zhaohuan yesterday was good.she's a big liar!!

brought me to ENYOUTH to listen to a talk together with her husband.and surprisingly,i met my primary school classmate,JACOB.what a small world ((((:

stardust is nice =D



the white fat dog in my school spoiled my mood today.

confiscated my ezlink card just because i never wear landyard.what the fuck ok!

ok,dogs got nothing better to do.they love to go around catching people.grrrr.

had a nice talk with mr fu qiang,and he returned my ezlink card (:



devon is super high this few days!! she's making me high too.

and making me LAUGH non stop.

ok,now she's laughing at my pronouncation.cos im having problems with it for the past few days.fuck la,stop laughing at me ok!before i take throw your helmet at you.

get well soon limin.i cant do my skinfold test without you leh (: take care ok.



26 nov.
happy birthday kaiyi!
happy birthday alan!
happy birthday jeryl!

28 nov.
happy birthday timothy bro!


there's no PE again today (: schools ending soooooooon!

bye people (:

No comments: