-SUNSHINE YILING-

Saturday, November 10, 2007

saturday.



im now JOBLESS! ): i need a job soon.

i lost my atm card too.double suay-ness.

i think i forget to retrieve it out when i deposit my money,and realised it only when i want to make myself happier by getting something for myself but found out tt my atm card was nt in my wallet.it was DEPRESSING! double sadness ))))):

bought a tshirt for yvonnelee, but she doesnt like it ):

went for a spin =D supper at geylang.thanks bearbear.

im feeling extremely tired after so much crying.

its time for me to take a break frm work.





sunday.



force myself to wake up early just to go to bank to make a new card.

i was still aslp and went to the bank nearer to my place,so i queued.
my turn,

woman:yes may i assist you?

me:yah,i want to make a new card.i lost it.

woman:ok,can i have your ic pls.

me:ouh,ok.

woman takes out new UOB card frm drawer.

me:errr,excuse me.im using POSB.

woman:ouh,but this is UOB bank.

me:HUH?! what?! then where is the nearest POSB bank?

woman:whitesands.

woman laughed!



freak la! i feel so paiseh can! ):



reached whitesands.

queuing again,talking on phone with banana thief.

rest my wallet and hp pouch on the railing.

chatting and accidentely my hand hit the wallet and it fell down to 1st storey.

me:hello,can u help me look after my wallet.it fell down.

boy:HUH?! ok.

i ran down quickly to get it back.

reached and saw a girl working at cavana holding on to my wallet.PHEW!!

make a fool out of myself again.zzz.



shopping with yvonnelee.she's getting the tshirt change ((:

im feeling better now.

No comments: