-SUNSHINE YILING-

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY RAT YEAR EVERYONE!
pretty boring new year ):
i worked to escape from the visiting.
gambling alot this new year with my friends,sadly,i lose more than i win! ):
im so crazy over mahjong!
and deborah wants me to announce that im the ZA HU QUEEN!

gatherings with the brothers at doug house as usual.
played indian poker.
luck wasnt with me,and i lost 2 rounds.
so i was made to do forfeit.
im not gonna mention my forfeits here,if you wanna know,ask me.
i definitely had a great time there :D
rushed off to cine to catch AH LONG PTE LTD at 4am!!
FABULOUS SHOW!
saw ELVIN NG that night,he's so beautifully handsome!

met up with my ex-chungcheng classmates (:
few turn up this year cos most of the boys are in army.
and it made me realised how time flies,so quickly.
mahjong-ed over at yiying's place.
then to calcy's.
i learnt a new game-ASSHOLE DAI DEE (:
i love you girls <3

had a movie date with deborah,nicholas,timothy and bryan (:
KUNGFU DUNK was very good,tho i missed a lil in the beginning,cos the 3 brothers were always late for movies! bra and me pretended to be angry,but FAILED.
then,mahjong over at deborah with rongzhi roger amos and weijie (:
i lost alot over there ):
thus,im a poor kid now.

2 sessions of overnight mahjong is sure making me tired.
moodless night.

No comments: