-SUNSHINE YILING-

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

my poor thumb still hurts alot after visiting the doctor.
the doctor prescribed me with 9 packets of very horrible medicine =S
the worst thing is,she asked me to mix it with warm water like how i make milo.eeews!

had work last saturday and monday.
great (:
the guests at french embassy praised me.they said the beef was the best dish in the hall.
but im not the one who cooked it :D
i just sliced them nicely.hahaha.

school's pretty boring!
the two royals abandoned me for two days straight!
im all alone with all the boys ):
ikea after school.
fun.

SHOPPING!
initially,it was just nicholas and me.
then saw the rest of the bros at town.
so it became one large group :D
they made me laugh like one mad woman!
i spent 200 bucks in just one shop.
its only a top,a bottom and a shaw.
im so in love with them (:
very happy also to see many many familiar faces wherever i go ((((:

my cousin proposed a date to me on new year.
cos he wants to play my psp -.-
i love you still (:

i got to know something which i never never want to know!
i just cant believe it.
damn shit!

*deborah,dont feel that you're friendless (: im always with you.hahahaha.

No comments: