-SUNSHINE YILING-

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

it was a rainy Tuesday night,
some thoughts dawned on me tonight,
i don't know why,
but my mind isn't functioning right.

our friendships wasn't like before,
and i am not happy anymore.
there's no more laughter,
no more fun,
from any of you that i've known.

i am sorry to be busy all these times,
missing out the whole lots of fun all these while.
the stares i've seen,
the silentness shown,
made me feel like a complete stranger to all of you.

all i could do now,
is to isolate in a corner,
listening and absorbing all i've heard,
updating myself with the current hot topics.

i am completely drowned,
in their endless conversations.
i feel myself lost in a maze,
unable to find a way out,
this feeling is just oh-so-terrible.

at times,
i really feel that we don't belong together.
at times,
i really feel like putting it down.
but its the sweet memories,
that hold me back.
i miss every single one of you,
i really really do.

my presence may not be important,
but just a lil request,
i do hope that i will not be forgotten,
i just want the lil place in your heart.
i am sure it isn't that hard :D

i love you people!
):


anyone,can you please draw me a smile?
let me strike 4D,i need to ease my heart a little.
breaking down.

No comments: