-SUNSHINE YILING-

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

back to hilton on sat and sun (: (:
sat was great,sunday wasnt that wonderful with the master chef alan ho's constant naggings 0.O
but,i kinda like being the baby sitter for sunday brunch,teaching the cute lil kidos how to make pizza (: one lil boy kept calling me aunty )):

was kinda tired after work on sunday,cos i merely slept on sat night.
im afraid i cant wakey on time.
nevertheless,i went to my childhood bball court for a few games.
my shooting was DAMN GOOD that day (:
every shot i made,the ball went right into the loop.

woke up energetic today after the long 16hrs of sleep :D
had a date with xiaowei for DONT MESS WITH ZOHAN (: it was a damn horny hilarious movie!
dinner at shokudo.
chivas session later in the night at SHIN BAR with her and joseph.
that sums up my day.

i hope the lil things will make you happy (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FANGWU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANCIS! (:


im still waiting for my attachment to be approve.its taking ages!
mr owen is happily enjoying his holidays in bali now.WTF!
me and shasha have to wait even longer!damn shit!
i want to have a place in fitness first,pretty please ):

No comments: