-SUNSHINE YILING-

Saturday, June 21, 2008

splurging is a good way to release.
goodbye 250!

the sunshine is fading away.
it'll never come back.

its just a phone call away.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBORAH! (:

below are some pictures.
this is hip hop yo!
i miss the girls.
lil boyfriend
loh khong beng acting cute.
hasan says he's very very handsome!
chef nordin
kungfu panda!


MY LAST DAY IN CHECKERS ):
he refuses to take picture with me.
finally!
aunty jane!
bernard!
uncle fook kee!
ah kiong!
herman!
i dont know uncle's name!
eric!
uncle tom!
my favourite uncle ah tat!
dickson!
lastly,steve!



MY 19TH BIRTHDAY!
celebration in checkers.
birthday cake (:

the boys.
the girls.
everyone!thank you classmates!loves.



FAREWELL MY DEAREST TRAINEES!
last picture before they leave ):
xiaowei,yudhi,me



PYJAMAS NIGHT!
richard,uncle tom,henu,yudhi and myself (:
loves.
chef john,me,ah loh!

No comments: