-SUNSHINE YILING-

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

botanic garden

had a run to the botanic garden on monday with marcustam.
the weather was sunny and hot and i was hoping to get some tan,
but sadly i cant see the difference! ):
I NEED MORE SUN!

it'd been YEARS since i last went there,
i practically forgot how the botanic garden is like.
i know i'm being a mountain tortoise here,
but there's soooooo many new things there which is not in my power memory.
check out the botanic garden!
its sooooo GREEN everywhere i go, I LOVE!

look at this!so beautiful right (:
the flowers are beautiful,but i'm still the best (:

look at my AWFUL EYEBAGS!
i'm so lack of sleep!
speechless.
chio gate out there!
the swans pose for me to snap! (:

two swans and one tortoise.




not alot of pictures cos we're rushing for time.
i promise to make my way there soon to explore the natural beauty of greens.

now,im aching all over after the run and work out ):
MASSAGE!!!

No comments: