-SUNSHINE YILING-

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BUS DRIVER=ASSHOLE

i boarded the 39 bus early in the morning on tues making my way to work.
i scanned my ezlink card and the freaking ah pu neh neh bus driver stopped me.

ah pu neh neh bus driver: eh!

me: yah?i scanned my card already!

ah pu neh neh bus driver: you are a student huh?!

me: YAH!

ah pu neh neh bus driver stared at me giving me one kind of 'dont believe i'm a student face'.

ME took out my STUDENT EZLINK card and showed him right in front of his face!!!

stupid ah pu neh neh bus driver spoilt my early morning mood.
i received so many glares from the other passengers.
make me so paiseh tho im nt the kind of cheapos who paid insufficent fees and kanna caught.
luckily i alighted two stops after.

i dont look like student meh?!
i only 19 ma,not very old ma!

hurmpfffff! =S


KNS KNS KNS

No comments: