-SUNSHINE YILING-

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I think I am leading a pretty good life now (:

I'll start off with complains first :D
My Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday are so packed with work.
Weekends are sold to Hilton ):
Waking up early in the morning before the sun rises is a chore!
Sigh,two more morning shifts to go.
Poor Me D:
:
:
:
:
:
:
The good thing about working morning shifts is I get to see my cute Bengt Carlsson (:
LOL.
Caught 12 Lotus with Mr Late King the other day,I made him traveled to Downtown East (:
He said he always had movies alone,ME being a very kind soul accompanied him since he beg me to watch with him (:
I was wearing my market wear to movie,and had to rush home to change cos Uncle Anthony date me and TanJunJie for dinner.And we had to dress appropriately.
I looked like Black Queen there.
TaaaaDaaaaa!
After changing! :D
My block's void deck looks so ugly la!
Red wine to kick off the night.
Alcohols.
We were at Hollandse Club.
Nice ambience.

This is a Dutch dish called Bitterballen.
Its HEAVEN!
Beg me,and I'll consider buying for you to try =p
Wildberries,Blackberries,Strawberris and Raspberries Smoothie (:
YUMMMM.
Uncle Anthony's apartment.
We proceed to Brazil Churrascaria at Sixth Avenue for our dinner.
More wine,and the food was awesomely good :D
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
XiaoWei's romantic date with me for dinner and fireworks.

Squid Ink Pasta.
After attacking,the Pasta's black in colour!!!
It tastes pretty good tho (:
We settled at somewhere behind Esplanade waiting for the fireworks display.
While waiting,we camwhore.
Look at the crowd behind!!
It's really packed,I can't imagine how is it like over at Esplanade.
Must be 10 times worst than these.
Despite the falling rain,everyone is still holding on to their umbrellas waiting for the only 15mins fireworks.
Singaporeans are really enthusiastic!


TohXiaoWei.


Happy family sitting in front of us (:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Yay! Fireworks begin.
My first fireworks this year in 2008 (:
And I'm here sharing it with everyone who missed it.
I LOVE FIREWORKS :D

Enjoy the fireworks below.
It's so beautiful to see the gloomy rainy Saturday sky brightening up :D
CHEERS!















That's about all.
I've captured alot,but these are the nicer ones.
And all these pictures are taken by my power sony ericsson K660i.
It's only 2 mega pixels,and it's way better than my lousy Nikon camera!!!

I had a great night,thanks Xiaowei for bringing me there (:


P.S-Work at 8am later,pray that I won't oversleep again!
good nights.

No comments: