-SUNSHINE YILING-

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

KIND SOUL makes my day (:

Yesterday was my last day of work before I'd a time-off for a day after a continuous 7 days straight of work.Hell tiring,and I've gotten the flu bugs in me ):

The weather these few days were pretty sucky!
It can be sunny this moment and starts pouring the next moment,so unpredictable!

I was on my way to work yesterday,the sun was still shining brightly high up in the sky.
Upon reaching my destination-Orchard,it was raining heavily.
Totally spoils my mood man! The first thought in mind was HOW AM I GOING TO GET MY WAY TO HILTON? THERE'S NO SHELTER TO HILTON AT ALL! and I'm only left with 10 minutes before the clock strikes 2.

I was standing along the pavement under a pathetic little shelter waiting for the red man to turn green,feeling rather pathetic.

When the red man turned green,i was still hesitating whether to walk in the rain which i absolutely DON'T WANT TO! I hate to get myself wet,especially with dirty rain water! =/

Then,this 20 year plus looking man turned to me and offered me shelter under his umbrella.It's like he can read my mind.Yes,I need an umbrella so desperately at that moment in time.
He's like a hero sent to me,I was so so so so happy beyond words description.
He sent me all the way to Hilton when he was actually making his way to Shaw House.
I was really grateful to him for saving me from becoming a soaked chicken.
Thankfully,I was not dripping with water upon reaching Hilton,I was still fresh,clean and dry :D
I really really really thank this kind soul a million,he makes my day!!

Good people do exist (:

No comments: