-SUNSHINE YILING-

Monday, September 15, 2008

=D BALCONYYYY

BALCONY.
It was an unplanned decision with deborah (:

There were 7 of us chilling out,but I only know her and her so-called bf.
Bluff me again bout you and your so many boyfriends!!!
Lol.

The ambience is nice and cosy,I like it alot.
I'll probably head there next time when I feel like emo-ing.

I am a health freak now,
Thus i reject alcohol.
Which I think is very good =))
Praise me!

The cab we had a ride on on the way back smelt of stinky durians.
I almost suffocate and faint and probably die inside without anyone knowing.
I am most glad when I finally reached my blk,faster chiong out to gasp for fresh air!!
WHOOOOOOOO,Phew!

I was worn out at the end of the day.

Quoted from deborah's blog: YILING is an angel coz she was my atm and my mother for that few hours!

HAHAHAHAHA,yes I know.
I am a lovely angel <3
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
I am craving for egg and cheese prata NOW!
My gastric hurts badly now.It came suddenly while I am blogging.Damn.
I am excited to go tanning with Devonthequeen this coming Tuesday.
I am least excited to go school later in the morning.
Santhi leave me behind and fly back to Bali for ONE WHOLE MONTH! I gonna miss you alot alot ):
I am happy to work with Usha later in the noon,we gossip non stop (:
I played basketball with the hilton gang and injured my poor lil ring finger =( Snatching for rebound,tripped,fell and bua my finger against the rough cement floor!!
I want to work out and run!
I want to hit the sack now.
GOODBYE!

No comments: