-SUNSHINE YILING-

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN.....

Waking up early morning,
draw the curtains open,
and see the clear blue sunny sky!
=)
Tuesday was planned for tanning,
and I am thankful that the sky loves me.
=)
Hit Cafe Del Mar for roasting under the sun with Devon.
Extreme roasting,the sun was powerfully hot!
=)
I was napping away when one of the waitress woke me up,she scare the hell outta me!!!
She served me 2 bottles of BEER,and told me it was a treat from the guy behind.
Wah lao,of all drinks BEER.
(I was kinda scared and ring devon immediately,she abandoned me behind and go look at the fishes in the sea lor!!! =/ )
We discussed and came up with lies that we can't drink cos we'd a basketball friendly match in the evening at Toa Payoh.
He offered to send us there,WTF!!!
We kindly reject his offer and faster run away.
He's either too rich or too desperate or have nothing better to do.


Then when we're heading to the ladies for shower,
he asked us,Can I offer you all a ride to Vivo?
Wah piang,isn't it obvious and clear enough that we're not interested?!!
What a potential stalker!!!


I roamed the whole of Queensway Shopping Centre,
walking rounds and rounds,
choosing between Adidas or Asics,
and bought my pair of shoe finally!
I chose Adidas!
=)
But the one that I wanted no more size 8,
so I bought the other darker green one which is not so chio lor =(
Why can't my feet be one size bigger?! Sighhhh.
Now I am searching for lime green shoe lace to go with my new shoe,
so hard to find =(


I felt extremely tired.
I am totally strenghtless when I am on the way home,have to carry my 1000000000kg bag and the box of shoe!!
So hell tiring!!

Energy level is running low now.
Gonna restore them now and go running tmr!
Good weather please =)
and,Good nights!

No comments: