-SUNSHINE YILING-

Saturday, September 13, 2008

im a HAPPY girl.

OH YEAH,blogger is working perfectly fine today =D
Cheers blogger!!

My week was pretty much occupied.
I did MANY things.

I ran from Pasir Ris all the way to Bedok Reservoir,I am very proud to say that I didn't get lost and found my way (:
Me is sucha genius,and Tanjunjie you owe me a meal for that =)

After which I planned to walked home,at 11 plus pm at night.
I walked and walked and walked all the way to Tampines Sun Plaza Park area,and my poor bladder can't take it anymore,so I chiong home in a cab and rushed to the toilet.
I seriously think I am a crazy woman that day,but I felt a sense of achievement.
My stamina had improved =))))))

and,I had another of my own YILING's record.
:
:
:
:
:
:
I did alot of studying last week.
I finished my Sports Administration paper last thursday!
Now,I am free again =D
I think I can pass my paper,but whether I can score well anot its another question.
Hopefully,cos I really did put in effort for that paper.
But I wanna complain,WHY THE QUESTIONS I EXPECT TO COME OUT NEVER COME OUT AT ALL,waste all my brain cells for trying so hard to remember!!

Grrrrrr....its all over now (:
Holidays again...
:
:
:
:
:
:
And of cos,I work very hard to earn back the money I splurged ((((:
:
:
:
:
:
:
I didnt know its a M18 sexual comedy until I've watched it.
It's very very very funny,the girl is damn hot and pretty but not the guy,not handsome one lor.
And,I think I wanna go to Hawaii for my honeymoon (:
It's a comedy loveeeee story (:
The leading female actress is damn cool,and I like her.
The things she does is unpredictable.

I LOVE COMEDIES =)

:
:
:
:
:
:
Bumped into the group of boys while on my way back home.
It was Jierui's birthday.
Settled down at Coffee Express.
They had their Tiger Beer and I had my Bandung.
Games.

I think only uncles/ah peks would be drinking in coffee shops lor,
So the group of boys are the young uncles.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIERUI!!! =)
:
:
:
:
:
:
Out with yvonnelee.
After soooooooooooooooo long (:
Bumped into Chinhong.
He just enlisted into army last friday.
Another friend going to protect the country (:
Zhenwei.
Chinhong's younger brother.
Look totally different.
Zhenwei definetly looks much older than Chinhong,and he'd a BIG head!
=p
What's with that face man?!
normal (:
yvoneelee and zhenwei.
Their smiles look similar right.
I am so happy that day.
To have seen people I've not seen for ages.

and I really missed those days we worked together,
played pool together after OT.

You people ROCKS!!
<3

No comments: