-SUNSHINE YILING-

Saturday, September 6, 2008

i am back! (:

First and for all,Hello everybody!! (:
I've been real busy with work and school (yes,I've been attending school ok.I am a good girl.)
Thus,the lack of updates.
Actually I have a little time to use the computer at night,BUT,sis was hogging on to the com day to night,so yeaaaaa.....
I don't know why,I am feeling super tired these days :D
signs of aging!!!
:
:
:
:
:
Now I am back,enjoy the galore of pictures :D
took me 4 hours to load.
zzzzz.
Warm welcome to ME!!
This brand of chocolate is HEAVENLY delicious (:
It's so yummy and I'm craving for it ever since the time I first tasted it.

And,thanks to J for the sweetest surprise today.
Really makes my day :D
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
I did alot of shopping last week and spent a whopping sum of 500 bucks ):
That's very bad.
I need to save badly,and I must make sure I do it.
Jia You!!
Work more and go out less (:
My only piece of yellow in my wardrobe (:

Green pants,i Love!
So rare to find green lor,and I am very excited when I see green :D
I think the gold one at the top is pretty cool.Made of gold eh!
Haven't seen anyone wearing it before (:
Bras :D
Some of my bras went missing,don't know which pervert stole them!!!
Yvonnelee,I like traffic lights coloured bras,I don't like seductive lacy bras (:
Lacy bras not comfortable one lor!!
Charles&keith.
and,Kotex is the BEST!
Retail therapy-1st day.
There's more on the second day,but no pictures :D
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Went cycling last week with Ms Beverly.
The actual meet up place was the school,but I didn't managed to make my way there!!! ):
I was somewhere near reaching school,and my left pedal gave way.
The damn screw came loose and the whole pedal dropped out.
Worst,I can't find the screw anywhere!! =S
I was so angry and called Bev for help.
She's still at home lor!WTF!!
i wait and wait and wait under the hot scorching sun like an idiot.
So many people staring at me,wondering what i was doing by the roadside.
i felt so like a fool ):
She arrived FINALLY 45 mins later =/

Have my cute red bicycle fixed,and bought her a flashing white light and a red horn.
Damn cute please.
The horn is power one ok,ultra loud one! (:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Proves of TANJUNJIE torturing me ):
unglam photos!!
Squarts.
At first he don't allow me to use fitball for support lor!!
So evil right!!
Beg him a million times before he allowed me.
Don't think this is an easy thing,super tiring one Ok!
I was already screaming out loud for help.
But,never give up till the expected time is up!!
I have good endurance (: hahahaha.
KO right after!!!
TanJunJie is not a very good photographer.
As you can see,his pictures so no standard!
SO BLUR!!
Hardcore!!
Thereafter,he brought me to him and his hubby's dating place to savour the nice crepes and ice cream (:
He wanna make me fat.
All my hardcore work outs will go down the drain ):
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
with xiaowei :D
Super hilarious,i love comedies.
Eddie Murphy is cute <3
with my little 8 year old boyfriend (:
It rains everytime i bring him out for movies,spoil mood.
Tho it's only a short 2hours out with him,I am very contented (:
Never fails to make me happy.
I love him <3
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Joseph asked to pay them a visit down at Checkers.
They missed me (:
And everytime,they brought me nice food.
Chef Nordin served me every Monday's-Seafood Bouillabaise.
I still prefer those I cooked last time,taste nicer.
haha :D
Joseph made me my favourite Hawaiin pizza :D
and my EVERYTIME-MUST-HAVE chocolate milkshake!
Chef Nordin then served me Carribean sorbet.
YUMMY!!
Lastly were my favourite Hilton's Famous Cheesecakes and the Snickers Bars I'd been craving for for so long (:
I've sweet tooth.

I'm super bloated by then.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
That's Santhi.
She's one of the masseur.
She is very funny,always making me laugh.
I love talking to her.
My favourite cartoon character-Doraemon.
Best thing to have when I am sleeping during breaks.
When the frog prince kissed me,I'll turned into a princess (:
I love ADIDAS!!
Hello,I am Yiling.
I am a very hardworking worker (:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Publicizing MarcusTam's Yoga (:
Free Yoga Session to everyone.
Learn some Yoga and keep fit!


I am his professional photographer,and half the morning flew by after snapping so many countless pictures of the thick-skinned Yoga Instructor.
He thinks he's really very fit =S
Ohmygod...
He thinks he is really taking part in ManHunt =S
Pui!!
His significant pose.
So funny right! Where got people pose like that one!!?!!
And he thinks he's very handsome.
Alamak!!
He thinks he's really very very macho.
Fantasizing himself,no wonder he's gay!!
Another of his Dont-Know-What-He-Doing ugly pose =p
Don't see him like he very tall in the pictures,actually he's only 1.65m
But everytime claims that he's 1.7m
Short then Short la,must accept the fact =)
Don't lie to yourself.
Hao Lian his gek chu lai de six packs.
ahahahaha.
I will crush you to death if you don't become a lil more humble!!
=)
Now,start of Yoga lesson.
Always stretching first (:
Handstand.
This is one out of the many handstands he succeeded.
LOL.
Usha asked me to capture his UNSHAVED armpits!
hahahaha.

This is a sexy pose.
Bridge.
I used to do it very often and easily when I was still young.
But now cannot liao lor,old already!!
Bones are stiffen=(
His favourite relaxing posititon.
He falls asleep everytime he's in this position and making his customers fall asleep with him.
How can right?!
Legs and arms stretch out straight.
Pushing yourself backwards (:
Final Position should end up this way.
Criss Cross your legs.
Lie comfortably like this with your head down.
Reaching up for the stars (:

He said:Eh,the aircon spoil huh? Why so hot here?
(Keeps pulling up his shirt)
Wanna show off his flabby stomach.LOLOL.
Open your legs wide.
Stretch to your left,best is to keep knees straight.
:D
Then to your right.
And reach for both sides of your wriggling toes.
See,his knees are bent!
Cant blame him,
He old man already =)



Unsightly pose!!
MarcusTam the dog =)
Hibernating position.
Attempting a headstand.
Do not try this anyhow.
Safety comes first (:
Showing off his nice round ass.
Keep going (:
Yay,FINALLY a successful headstand!!

Very vain,keeps looking at himself in the mirror.
Not happy with how he looks,he starts adjusting his hair.
Super vainpot right?!
Reach for your fingers...



Flexibility.
Cross your legs and reached for your toes!!

Starfish position.
To your right.
To the left....
Then to the right again.
Left.
Famous Yoga position! (:
Can you do this?
It's no easy ok.


Eagle pose!

Sexy pose (:







Balancing.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
End of MARCUSTAM's Yoga.
D-I-Y at home.
Release your stress,Relax your mind and body.


Finally done!! :D
Am so sleepy now,its a Saturday!
It's my off day.
I wanna exercise and hopefully catch a movie.
So many movies coming up :D
I need a tan soon.

Good night/morning readers (:

No comments: