-SUNSHINE YILING-

Sunday, November 9, 2008

LITTLE BOYFRIEND'S DAY =)

E-HUB date with my dearest little boyfriend =)
So happy to see him!!

We settled down at Nebo Cafe to kill time before our movie commence in more than an hours time (:
We're bored......so we decided to rent some games to play.
And I bet nobody expect us to play Chinese Chess,cos people nowadays don't appreciate chinese culture.
Not exactly the real way of playing,its our own style of playing (:

Sadly,little boyfriend won me! =(
I suck at games la,that's why he always can win me so easily!! Grrrrr.
I love you still,tho you always bully me (:
The winner gotta keeps the chess set,wahahaha!
Next we moved on to Uno Stacko!
That was my childhood game and I think I still has it at home =)

See See See,he bullied me again by looking at the instructions stating which piece is DRAW 2,SKIP A TURN,WILD bla bla bla.
And he keeps pulling out pieces of that sort,so mean!!
And we stack higher and higher.......
And finally our tall tall tower BAAAAA BOOOOOM crash!!!

Guess who is the winner?
It's NOT me again!! ): I really sucked la.
But,winner keeps everything again =p

Soon after we kept everything,its TIME FOR MOVIE!!


We caught MADAGASCAR instead cos Sing To the Dawn has no more show time.
The show was awesome (:
The animals are super duper adorable please,and I fell in love with giraffes!!

Everytime I watched movie with him we'd to sit at the front row,damn suay lor!!
This is like the 3rd time already.ZZZZZZ.
Me being VERY TALL has to stretch my neck in order to see the screen,and of cos he'd no problem with it cos he's NOT TALL!!

Nevertheless,I still enjoyed it very much (:

XOXO.

No comments: