-SUNSHINE YILING-

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

sleepy disease.

I think I'd been running too much,my strong knees felt loose and occasionally pain =(
Please don't give way,I will give them a break ok.
For the time being,I'll get my ass to the gym!!

I am a good girl today,headed straight home after a long tiring day in school.
Monday is rest day cos I'd been physically worn out for the past few days.
Need to catch more sleep to cure my heavy ugly eye bags!

Monsoon season is nearing,its hibernating season for me (:
i love sleeping,and the sleepy diseases is hitting me very often now!!

Oh yes,
MY HANDPHONE BILL LAST MONTH EXPLODED HORRIBLY!! =((
I nearly fainted when I saw my bill,I broke my own record.

Thus I need more jobs now!!
Faster faster hire me!!
I will work extra extra hard.

I was googling searching for nice backpacks when I chanced upon the two below which caught my attention,both are such beauty (:

Sadly,I can't purchase them cos they shipped in only in bulks,minimum 30 pieces.
Sigh!!!

I want I want I want I want I want I want!!!
I hope Santa Claus will get it for me this Christmas,cos Yiling had been a good girl this year (:

Good night.

No comments: