-SUNSHINE YILING-

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wasted Time.

Yilingdamnnice accompanied Ms Beverly to buy boxers after school on Tuesday,and we ended up roaming around Tampines till 10pm.How great!!!

Yilingdamnnice accompanied Ms Jessica on Wednesday cos she'd to settle dinner outside.Both of us plus Huiping roamed around Ehub till the night falls.How fantastic!!!

It was great news to hear that Thursday Marketing Test was postponed to next Wednesday! (:
Relieve.I'll have more time to study and classmates,please remind me to buy my textbooks ok!!
If not I'll keep forgetting and not get it done.

I wasted more than 10 hours of my time in two days doing nothing fruitful =(
But I love the endless chit chatting and of cos their company!!

I lOVE MY CLASSMATES!!!

Oh yes,class photo taking on 18th Nov,like FINALLY after our 2 years in ITE.
I thought we'll never get to take a class photo together cos we're graduating very soon ):
But sadly,poor Bev and Limin would'nt be around.
One is happily enjoying holidays in Eygpt while the other just had her operation ):
Sigh.....


No comments: