-SUNSHINE YILING-

Sunday, January 11, 2009

BAD WEEK!

Argh,my week had been real real real BAD ):

Firstly,I was so angry with this retarded A level girl at work on Monday.I can't help it and I scolded her!Wahahaha,I know I shouldn't have scolded her and I should be nice,but I bet anyone else will do the same if they were in my shoes (:

Lucky that's the only day I have to work with her,if not my blood pressure will increase everyday and one day my blood vessels will just burst!

Poor Patrick have to suffer alone with her for the few days in the week,I pity you man!
:
:
:
:
:
Secondly I had blisters on both feet which gives me a hard time walking ):
It's super painful =S
:
:
:
:
Thirdly the recession in economy now had hit me when Chef Jeffrey just gave me a bomb on Friday ): and later Usha gave me one more bomb.Ahhh!!

I received two bombs in a day leh,makes me feel so depressed =(
Lucky it's just for the time being,I hope everything will gets better soon.

Sigh,I am really very depressed eh.
:
:
:
:
Fourthly,after hanging out at Club 7 with those Cantonese speaking colleagues,I had many irritating mosquitoes bites on me which is so itchy!! =S
:
:
:
:
Lastly,my dearest big fat glutton is going to fly off to Shanghai,then to cruise then to Australia for 6 whole months!! ):

She is so mean to abandon me and fly fly fly far away to enjoy,I'll have no more Tuesday lover.
No more food,no more movies,no more fun........
Makes me more depressed ):

And worst,I'll have no one to insult anymore =p
Sigh,tho I am so depressed I still wish you well and faster come back and look for me.

Enjoy your super duper long holidays! (:
:
:
:
:
Apart from being depressed,I went shopping this week and bought many many things which makes me happy (:

But I spent a whopping sum of four hundred plus plus =(
:
:
:
:
And Sony T-77 lime green camera together with the book of memories makes me happy too (: THANK YOU VERY MUCH prettytan <3

I am still quite depressed now eh,maybe sleeping will do the cure.
):

No comments: