-SUNSHINE YILING-

Sunday, January 11, 2009

LAO ZA BOR!



HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST DEVON SONG THE MOTHER OF ALL DEVILS!!

Sorry ah,I have to steal your Mum's birthday cake first cos I haven't get a cake for you yet (:
You must be happily celebrating this wonderful day with Clarence now hor!
Don't celebrate until forget to come school on Monday yea,we still gotta swim together!!

I can't wait to see you in school and give you 21 bashes =)

Remember the super duper huge Hilton's Famous American Cheesecake I got for you last year when you're 20,2008 seems to past very fast and now its another year 2009.

We're gonna graduate in 3 months time and I really wonder if we'll still keep in touch,bitch bout sea salt and others,celebrate the cliques birthday together every year and go swimming together ):

I really love these times eh which I hope we'll still continue =)

One year older=One year wiser=LAO ZA BOR,
You must be nicer to me after your 21st birthday and stop bullying me everyday okay(:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again,Cheers!
(=




No comments: